Tue, 05 Sept|
‘Have your say’ drop in support sessions - Session 1 of 6
Emily Place Improvement Project! Community Consultation is open 18 Aug - 18 Sept. If you would like support to 'Have Your Say' online, register for one of these Drop in Sessions and we can help take you through it. Register Now for 5 Sept, 4pm-5pm
Time & Location
05 Sept, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Auckland, 2f/22 Emily Place, Auckland City Centre, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
About the Event
Register Now for the Have Your Say support Session.
Tuesday 5 September: 4pm-5pm
Emily Place Improvement Project - Community Consultation is open 18 Aug - 18 Sept (https://aucklandcouncil.mysocialpinpoint.com/emily-place)
If you would like some support to 'Have Your Say' on the Emily Place Concept Design, we have six sessions you can come along to. See our ‘Events’ to view other timing options.
Please note these are not workshops but rather community run support sessions.
At these sessions you will have the opportunity to:
- watch a recorded explanation about the Concept Design for Emily Place
- view the draft concept plan physically on large printed posters
- receive some guidance on how to 'Have Your Say' and how to use the online 'social pinpoint tool' to provide your feedback
- draw and upload your ideas if you would like to
- chat with those that are there with you
Please bring your own device to work on if you can.
We will have some computers available if you do not have a device that you can use.
We will also have paper surveys available if required.
We look forward to welcoming you to our community space!
Aaiotanga Community Trust