- 'The Artist's Way' Six SessionsSun, Feb 21Aaiotanga Community SpaceFeb 21, 2:30 PM – Mar 28, 4:30 PMAaiotanga Community Space, 2F, 22 Emily Place, Auckland City Centre, Auckland 1010, New ZealandDiscover and Recover your Creativity - a six session programme on Sunday afternoons 2:30 - 4:30 pm, February 21st - March 28th. This world renowned course has been proven again and again to inspire and release creative potential. Register here to secure your place.
- Mandarin Classes Individual TutoringTime is TBDAaiotanga Community Space
- Pax Christi Monthly Meet upTime is TBDAaiotanga Community Space
- Manna Community Monthly MassesTime is TBDAaiotanga Community SpaceTime is TBDAaiotanga Community Space, 2F, 22 Emily Pl, City Centre, Auckland, 1010, New ZealandThis is a genuine yet informal celebration of a Catholic Mass celebrated by the Dominican Fathers every 1st and 3rd Sundays, 9:30 - 10:30. Conversation on issues of social justice are part of the Eucharistic Liturgy.
- Monday Meditation Weekly 2020Time is TBDAaiotanga Community SpaceTime is TBDAaiotanga Community Space, Shop 2F, 22 Emily Pl, Auckland, 1010, New ZealandEvery Monday 5:30 - 7 pm, a small group gathers to meditate at Aaiotanga Community Space. This is a meditation style inspired by the early Christian monastic traditions but explored in a contemporary style. We meet online via Zoom when we cannot meet in person.
© 2020 Aaiotanga Peace Place Trust,
Shop 2F, 22 Emily Place, Auckland, 1010, Aotearoa, New Zealand
Tel: +64 (09) 638 7000 Email: